If you don’t have time to comb through social media all day, here’s what you’ve been missing over the last 24 hours in the country music world:
- Thomas Rhett’s wife Lauren is 36 weeks preggers.
- Kacey Musgraves got a new heated toilet seat.
- The Brothers Osborne blow their own minds with the creation of Princess Carrie Fisher.
- Justin Moore’s son, Thomas South Moore, gets a close-up.
- Lee Brice gave one of his fans his guitar.
- William Michael Morgan has a new four-legged bus driver.
- Granger Smith has a stormy concert photo.
- Brantley Gilbert gets a new tattoo.
- Brett Eldredge catches a sea bass.
Can’t believe we will have a new born not to long from now🙌🏼 36 weeks pregnant and 100% smoke show😍😍 pic.twitter.com/PppZbfzTOB
— Thomas Rhett (@ThomasRhett) July 12, 2017
— KACEY MUSGRAVES (@KaceyMusgraves) July 12, 2017
— Brothers Osborne (@brothersosborne) July 11, 2017
South man pic.twitter.com/eO85Ubbg4X
— Justin Moore (@JustinColeMoore) July 11, 2017
— Lee Brice (@leebrice) July 11, 2017
— WilliamMichaelMorgan (@wmmorgan) July 11, 2017
main photo via Brett Eldredge’s Instagram