The ripple effect of Tiger Woods’ shocking win at the Masters last weekend just keeps going. Before the Masters started, a 25-year-old guy named Trey Little in Dallas, made a deal with his pregnant 39-year-old fiancée, If Tiger somehow wins, they’d name their son Tiger. And they even signed a contract. Well . . . Tiger pulled it off. And Trey says they’re going to stick with the deal. “We both wanted a unique name, and I’ve always been a huge golf fan.” Denise is due in September.
LORI LOUGHLIN’s daughter Isabella reportedly received a letter from federal prosecutors, saying they know she participated in the scam that got her into USC. It’s not clear if they plan to charge her, or if they’re just trying to scare her parents into settling.
Country stars are known to choose unusual baby names. Here are a few of our favorites . . .
- Eric Church and his wife Katherine have a son named Boone McCoy, and another named Tennessee Hawkins.
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman’s daughters are Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret.
- Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock named their daughter River Rose, and their son Remington Alexander.
- LoCash’s Preston Brust and his wife Kristen have a boy named Legend Wilde – and their daughter is Love Lily.
- Brantley and Amber Gilbert’s son is Barrett Hardy-Clay
- Joe Don Rooney and Tiffany Fallon have girls named Raquel Blue and Devon Olivia. Their son is Jagger Donovan.
- Keifer and Shawna Thompson named their boy Rigney Cooper.
Some of these kids are named after famous people, or they’re combinations of family names.
CLINT EASTWOOD is directing a movie about RICHARD JEWELL, the security guard who was accused, then cleared, of the bombing at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.
Any mom with a couple of kids four years and under can identify with this Tweet from CARRIE UNDERWOOD. “Just referred to my time in the dentist’s chair when they give me the gas as ‘me time.’ I really need a spa day or a night out or something.” Carrie’s not even exaggerating. Her son Isaiah is four, and her baby Jacob was born back in January. Plus, she’s been rehearsing for the May 1st kickoff of her Cry Pretty 360 Tour.
THE ROLLING STONES released a live version of their song “Dead Flowers” that features guest vocals from BRAD PAISLEY. It was recorded in 2013 during their “50 & Counting” tour. It’s one of the tracks on the Stones’ new album “Honk”, which is out today.
MORGAN EVANS recorded a mashup of his song “Day Drunk” . . . with Dan + Shay’s hit “Tequila”. He calls it “Day Drunk on Tequila”.
Cracker Barrel posted a clip on Facebook where they dressed-up LAUREN ALAINA as a server named Ruth . . . although she didn’t seem to surprise the customers. At least not the one she waited on. Turns out the real surprise was on Lauren when her brother and his family showed up unannounced.
TRACY LAWRENCE says he’s been working on a new album that is “very country” . . . but also “a little rock” and “blues-rock.” It’s called “Made In America” and it’s due out August 16th.
Maria Sharapova is 32.
Troy Polamalu is 38
Kate Hudson is 40.
Ashley Judd is 51.