Dierks Bentley scored the 18th No. 1 single of his career as “Burning Man” ascended to the top spot on the Mediabase chart this week.
The tune is the second single from Dierks’ 2018 album, The Mountain, to reach No. 1, following lead single, “Woman, Amen.” Penned by Bobby Pinson and Luke Dick, “Burning Man” features the Brothers Osborne.
“I felt an authentic connection to this song the first time I heard and my attachment to it has only strengthened night after night as I watch our fans connect with it,” says Dierks. “It is as much their song as it is mine . . . we all face that push and pull of who we are as people. As always, I’m very grateful to country radio for continuing to help share this journey.”
Currently, Dierks is headlining his Burning Man Tour with Jon Pardi, Tenille Townes and the Hot Country Knights.
Burning Man Tour
- Jan. 28 | Kelowna, BC | Prospera Place
- Jan. 29 | Vancouver, BC | Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- Feb. 14 | Ontario, CA | Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Feb. 15 | Fresno, CA | Save Mart Center
- Feb. 16 | Reno, NV | Reno Events Center
- Feb. 21 | Lexington, KY | Rupp Arena
- Feb. 22 | Nashville, TN | Bridgestone Arena
- Feb. 23 | Columbia, MO | Mizzou Arena
- Feb. 28 | Sioux Falls, SD | Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- March 1 | Wichita, KS | INTRUST Bank Arena
- March 2 | Omaha, NE | CHI Health Center Omaha
- March 7 | Moline, IL | TaxSlayer Center
- March 8 | Duluth, MN | AMSOIL Arena
- March 9 | Grand Forks, ND | Alerus Center
- March 28 | Toledo, OH | Huntington Center
- March 29 | Columbus, OH | Nationwide Arena
- March 30 | Grand Rapids, MI | Van Andel Arena
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com