Kids have long been able to get Disney princess makeovers at the Disney parks. Now the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Disney World is offering princess makeovers for adults. Guest services manager Joseph Motowidlak said, “We really saw a need for some kind of transformative makeover experience for people of all ages – something customized to allow guests to really enjoy their day on our property.” Prices range from $50 to $120. And if being a glamorous princess isn’t your cup of tea, you can choose from iconic villains, galactic characters and other hero/heroine styles.
When “The Big Bang Theory” was casting back in 2006, they really wanted MACAULAY CULKIN for one of the parts . . . although it’s unclear which one. Macaulay said, “They pursued me . . . and I said, like, ‘No’ . . . then they came back at me again, and I said, ‘No, no, no. Again, flattered, but like, no.’ Then they came back at me AGAIN, and even my manager was like twisting my arm.” but Macaulay thought he’d be miserable. He added, “Listen, I’d have hundreds of millions of dollars now if I did that gig. At the same time, I’d be bashing my head against the wall.”
HGTV IS planning on making the “Brady Bunch” house into a COPY of the TV house on the inside too . . . but to do it, they have to expand it from 2,600-square feet to 4,000-square feet.
CHER’s ABBA covers album will come out September 28th
JASON ALDEAN’s wife Brittany is pregnant with their second baby, and suffering from the usual bouts of morning sickness. He says she doesn’t let it slow her down. “She’s not too much of a diva when it comes to that kind of stuff anyway . . . she doesn’t sit back and let you wait on her, hand and foot.” Luckily, he says she’s finally starting to turn the corner. In the meantime, he DOES help. As for whether it’s a boy or girl, he doesn’t care. He’s got two daughters and a son. “As long as it’s a healthy baby, that’s all I really care about.” Other stuff we learned: That was real Jack Daniels in those shots of delicious booze in the video for “Drowns the Whiskey”. “We were like, ‘Hey, if we’re gonna be singing a song about whiskey, I don’t want to be sitting here drinking sweet tea.'” You never see him and MIRANDA LAMBERT drink any, but they did during the shoot. “I’ve always said Miranda can hang with any guy I know.” As for his poison of choice, his pre-game cocktail on tour is Crown Royal, 7UP, and a lemon.
Some dresses that belonged to MARILYN MONROE are being auctioned off.
The Patriots are adding $5 million in incentives to TOM BRADY’s contract.
KACEY MUSGRAVES contributed a song to a ROGER MILLER tribute album . . . he’s the “King of the Road” guy. The album comes out August 31st, but you can check out Kacey’s version of “Kansas City Star” online.
If you’ve ever been to Hollywood, it feels like EVERYONE who’s even remotely famous has a star on the ‘Walk of Fame.’ There are even plenty of “stars” who you’ve NEVER heard of. The Walk of Fame has more than 2,600 stars. But, there are actually a lot of big name celebrities who do NOT have one yet. Here are some of them:
1. Carrie Fisher
2. Leonardo DiCaprio
3. Prince. He turned down a star back in the ’80s, which is SO Prince.
4. Julia Roberts. She turned down the honor.
5. Clint Eastwood. He also turned it down.
6. Bruce Springsteen. He accepted his star, but then never set a date for the ceremony. The Walk of Fame committee has a rule that an honoree must have a ceremony within 5 years of accepting the prize.
7. Denzel Washington. Accepted the honor, but never scheduled a ceremony.
8. George Clooney. Accepted, but never scheduled.
9. Al Pacino. Also accepted, but never scheduled.
10. Brad Pitt. Believe it or not, he was somehow never nominated.
11. Angelina Jolie. She was also never nominated.
12. Robert Redford
13. George Lucas
14. Robert De Niro
15. Warren Beatty. He was supposed to get a star, but it was given to “La La Land” instead. (???)
16. Will Smith
17. Diane Keaton
18. Mel Gibson
19. Jim Carrey
20. Michael Keaton
21. Peter Sellers
22. Kanye West.
24. Oprah Winfrey
25. Whitney Houston
27. Missy Elliott
28. Spike Lee
29. Dan Aykroyd. His Blues Brothers partner John Belushi DOES have a star.
30. Sean Connery.
To get a star, a celebrity must be nominated by someone . . . anyone. Then the celebrity must accept it. The committee gets hundreds of nominations every year, and chooses 30 or so to be honored. The celebrity must agree to schedule a public ceremony, AND must also pay $40,000 for the star and future upkeep and stuff like that. Technically, the person or group that NOMINATED the celebrity is on the hook for that but apparently, the celebrities often end up paying – maybe that’s why some turn it down.
MAREN MORRIS did a Q&A with her Twitter followers while she was stuck on a plane, drinking wine. And we learned some interesting things. Check it out.
1. She wishes she could’ve played a ‘White Walker” on “Game of Thrones”.
2. She wishes she’d written “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber.
3. The best advice she’s ever gotten is “Always wear underwear.”
4. The hardest part of being in the music industry is, quote, “Being young. Being a woman. And being different.”
5. Her favorite drink is tequila and soda. Preferably Casamigos tequila.
6. Her dream collaboration would be with Freddie Mercury of Queen.
7. Her favorite place is London, England. But she also loves France. Although she almost got ARRESTED there.
8. Oh, and she plans to have a baby next year.
Then she ended the whole thing by saying she spilled some tea. And some wine.
If you’re a vinyl-collecting hipster AND a massive KEITH URBAN fan, you’re in luck. Three of his albums are now on vinyl for the first time, in two-disc versions . . . “Be Here”, “Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing”, and “Graffiti U”.
The JUDDS opened their ‘Dream Chasers’ exhibit at the Country Music Hall of Fame on Wednesday night. And both Naomi and Wynonna looked fantastic.
MIDLAND gave their list of the nine best honky-tonks in America.
1. Poodie’s Roadhouse – Driftwood, Texas
2. Billy Bob’s – Ft. Worth, Texas
3. Broken Spoke – Austin, Texas
4. Luckenbach – Luckenbach, Texas
5. Million Dollar Cowboy Bar – Jackson Hole, Wyoming
6. Grizzly Rose – Denver, Colorado
7. Gruene Hall – Gruene, Texas
8. Buck Owen’s Crystal Palace – Bakersfield, California
9. The Troubadour – West Hollywood, California.
Which isn’t really a honky-tonk, but it’s Los Angeles, so what can you do. Plus it’s legendary.
Kylie Jenner is 21
Justin Theroux is 47