The Big I 105 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Pennsylvania’s Country Leader featuring your favorite country music. Listen to Casey Allyn in the mornings & middays, Rich Creeger on weekday afternoons, The Big Time with Whitney Allen in the evenings, plus Dakota Riley on the weekends and the Time Machine every Saturday night, all available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Add the Big I 105 skill:
- Just say “Alexa, enable The Big I 105 skill“
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, say “Alexa, open The Big I 105“
OR Set up The Big I 105 on your smartphone with the Alexa App.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for “The Big I 105”. Tap on the station logo to get to The Big I 105 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable The Big I 105 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say,“Alexa, open The Big I 105”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.